Monday, May 30, 2011

Macro Abstract

1. Macro Doorknob
2. 5/25/11- 11:44 PM
3. Bannack Ghost Town- School House
4. f/3.2
5. 1/400 sec.- Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot, I made sure I had a close foreground and something at least 20 feet away in the background. I used my tulip icon, macro setting to insure that I could get alot of blur in the background. In my editing, I increased the saturation, brightness, and contrast, and I also sharpened the overall image.

Texture Original:





Background Shot Original:


Blended Image:

1. School
2. 5/25/11- 11:47 AM
3. Bannack Ghost Town- School House
4. f/3.5
5. 1/50 sec.- Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot, I was thinking about what texture I wanted to overlay from the beginning. I really liked the way this one turned out. In my editing, besides combining the two photos, I also increased the brightness and saturation of both photos. I also added a layer mask and used black paint to mask out some of the texture in some areas of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment