Sunday, May 15, 2011

Editing Post- Camera Raw

Original:

Camera Raw:
1. Flooded Stone
2. 5/11/11- 4:54 PM
3. Beaver Dick Park
4. f/4.5
5. 1/200- Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
5. For this shot, I took several angles but I wanted to make sure I got the water in the shot. For my editing in Camera Raw, I increased the saturation and vibrance, I also played with the color levels to bring out more of the reds that were in the plants and the stone.

Original #2:


Camera Raw:

1. Hidden River
2. 5/11/11- 5:21 PM
3. Beaver Dick Park
4. f/2.7
5. 1/400 sec. -Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot I actually took it as we were leaving the park somewhat last minute, and I really ended up liking it! It's funny how instinct works. For my editing process in camera raw, I brought up the temperature and tint of the shot. I also brought out the oranges in the plants so that it was not as bland and the blues so that I didn't loose the color of the sky and the water. I also bumped up the saturation and clarity which made the overall detail look more crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment