Monday, May 30, 2011

Bannack Favorites

Original:

Edited:

1. Kissy Kissy
2. 5/25/11- 2:24 PM
3. Bannack Ghost Town
4. f/4.0
5. 1/1250 sec.- Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot, I used a tripod and a timer to capture both of us. I also used manual settings to get a more decent lighting. In my editing, I airbrushed and added saturation. I also sharpened the image, and painted a lighter color throughout my eyes.


Original:


Edited:



1. Saloon Lovers
2. 5/25/11- 4:01 PM
3. Bannack Ghost Town
4. f/4.0
5. 1/50 sec.- Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot, I used a tripod and my manual settings. The lighting was perfect and I did not need to do alot of editing which was exciting. I did sharpen the image, and add saturation. I also used the Dodge tool to lighten selective parts of our faces and hair. I really like how this photo turned out. I found that dress at the D.I. for 6 bucks and it was really fun to wear!

Original:

Edited:



1. Kisses in the Saloon
2. 5/25/11- 4:05 PM
3. Bannack Ghost Town- Saloon
4. f/4.0
5. 1/50 sec.- Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot, I used a tripod and my manual settings. The lighting was perfect and I did not need to do alot of editing which was exciting. I did sharpen the image, and add saturation. I decided to make this photo black and white which I thought turned out nice.

Original:

Edited:


1. Being Dorks
2. 5/25/11- 4:52 PM
3. Bannack Ghost Town
4. f/4.0
5. 1/100 sec.- Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot I used a tripod to capture both of us. This was completely candid because as I set the timer and ran towards Olin I almost ate it! So I was trying to pull it together before the camera shot but this is what came out of it. HAHA! In my editing, I increased the saturation and color balance of the yellows and reds. I also airbrushed both of our skin and added brightness.

Original:

Edited:



1. Root Beer
2. 5/25/11- 2:43 PM
3. Bannack Ghost Town- Saloon Bar
4. f/4.0
5. 1/6 sec.
6. I like that the sepia tones did not change the original by much because of the colors that were already present. I used manual settings to get the shot and I thought the lighting was pretty great all by itself. In my editing, I did increase the brightness a little bit as well as add a sepia tone color to it. I really liked the way it turned out especially because root beer is my favorite drink! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment