Sunday, May 22, 2011

Editing Post- Portraits

Portrait Enhancements:

Before:
After:
1. The Lovely Victoria
2. 5/22/11- 4:36 PM
3. Hess' Home
4. f/4.0
5. 1/200 sec. - Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. This shot was completely candid which is part of why I love it, other than the fact that my friend is completely gorgeous. For the enhancements I airbrushed her skin and whitened her teeth. I also blurred the background so that she would stand out even more. I also increased the saturation and played with the color balance as well.


Replace Color:

Original:



After:

1. Mercedes Color Change
2. 5/21/11- 12:48PM
3. Sharp's Home
4. f/4.0
5. 1/40 sec. - Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot I changed the purple stripes in her shirt to green. In other editing, I got rid of a piece of cheerio that was on her face and increased the brightness and contrast just a little bit.

Match Color:

Good Coloring Picture:


Original Blue Cast Photo:







Final Match Color Edit:

1. Eating Cheerios
2. 5/21/11- 12:46 PM
3. Sharp's Home
4. f/3.2
5. 1/60 sec. - Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. This kid is hilarious! I loved taking pictures of her! I applied the match color edit to this shot which made it look alot better! I also sharpened the image overall and made some minor saturation and color balance edits because it ended up looking a little more pink than I wanted it to, but overall I really liked how it turned out. I still think I would to take out the background so it is not distracting to how cute she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment