Sunday, June 5, 2011

Photography Post- Scanography

One Scan:

1. Buttons
2. 06/04/11- 10:00 AM
3. Spori Computer Lab
4. Scanner
5. Scanner
6. For this image, I arranged my buttons, and jewelery on the scanner. I then placed a piece of black cloth over the pieces and scanned the image. I really like how it turned out without any editing, but I decided to take it into Photoshop for some minor edits. In Photoshop, I increased the brightness and saturation and I also sharpened the image. I also clone stamped out an unwanted string that was on the black cloth.



Collage Scan Orginals:

Blended Collage Image:



1. Scanner Love
2. 06/04/11- 10:30 AM
3. Spori Computer Lab
4. Scanner
5. Scanner
6. For all of these shots, I did the same thing as I did for the one scan post except I did not add the black cloth. Although, I wish I did because I think it would have been easier to blend the black color than the various whites and blues that appeared. For my editing, I sharpened all of the images and added a little bit more saturation. Then, I stacked the images on top on one another and decreased the opacity. I had to go back through and add layer masks in attempts to blend the various colors.

1 comment:

  1. I liked that you didn't use a black background on your second scan post. I think that it works really well with the white. I liked the buttons theme that you used and how there is no organization in size or color it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete