Sunday, June 5, 2011

Edits Post- Edge Effects

Original:

Sprayed Edge Effect:

1. The Sharp Family
2. 06/05/11- 6:56 PM
3. Backyard
4. f/2.7
5. 1/640 sec.- Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot I used my manual settings on my camera to help with the lighting. In my editing, I increased the saturation and contrast a little bit and I also did some spot healing. For the bordered edge, I chose an orange that was on their outfit to match. Then, I just followed the rest of the tutorial number 9.

Original:
Flexible Brushed-on Effect:
1. Mercedes
2. 06/05/11- 6:50 PM
3. Backyard
4. f/4.5
5. 1/80 sec.- Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot, I was in AUTO mode. In my editing, I just brightened the image a little bit and added some saturation. For the edge effect, I used tutorial number 11. I was sure to decreased the opacity throughout the brush strokes which I think gave it a fun effect.

Original:
Flexible Vignette:

1. Hanging Out in the Hess' Chairs
2. 06/05/11- 7:18 PM
3. Jared and Tori's Backyard
4. f/4.0
5. 1/160 sec. Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot I was in my manual mode and did nothing special. For the bordering, I used tutorial number 14 and used a color from Mercedes dress to use as the border color which I am not sure I like too much. In my editing, I sharpened the image, and added a Gaussian blur with a layer mask to make Jace and Mercedes stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment