Sunday, June 12, 2011

Editing Post- Fine Art Template

1. Fine Art Template
2. 5/25/11- 1:48 PM
3. Bannack Ghost Town
4. f/4.0
5. 1/160 sec.- Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. For this shot in my editing I followed the #36 tutorial in "Custom Images," and I edited the photo with a little bit of brightness and saturation. I really liked the way this shot fit into the template I created which is part of why I chose it. Some of my other favorites did not fit well.



1. Cliffs
2. 4/13/11- 8:35 PM
3. Encinitas, CA.
4. f/4.0
5. 1/500 sec. - Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
6. I played with saturation, vibrance, and also contrast in my editing... This is one of my favorite shots of the semester or right before the semester began. I loved the way the colors pop with the saturation I added. Another reason I chose this photo for my template is the way that is fit well with it. The other shots I wanted to place in here did not look as proportional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment